A space for reflection and discovery, join poet and teaching artist Gloria Muhammad for an exploration of freedom, joy, fear, and healing through writing, art, and poetry on Thursday October 29th. Open to all youth. Centering Black and Indigenous youth and youth of color.
How do Zoom programs work?
- Register for the program.
- A few hours before the program you will receive an email from the Pierce County Library System with a Zoom link and phone login information.
- When the Zoom program is scheduled to begin, log in and enjoy the program.
- If you are having trouble logging into the program simply reply to the email you received with the Zoom login information and ask for help.
- The Pierce County Library recommends using the latest version of Zoom, with all current updates. Check for the latest version by clicking here.
- The Library System expects that all participants in Library virtual events and classes follow the Library Rules of Conduct. If an individual does not follow the Rules of Conduct, the library has the right to ask that individual to leave the virtual program.
- If you have registered for the event and are having trouble accessing the event, please email VirtualPCLS@pcls.us.
Public Notice & Disclaimer