This workshop will help landlords and tenants learn the recent changes to the court and the
• The Eviction Moratorium Extension
• Early Resolution Program process explanation
• New Washington Housing Laws
• Will address questions from landlords and tenants
Who Should Attend? This is community event for attorneys, Landlords and Tenants
Date & Time: March 18, 5:00 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
CLE credit: 1.5 WSBA credits (pending)
Contact: Ame Watterson, Pierce County Law Library Branch Services Liaison
(253) 798-2691; Ame.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Webinar: https://piercecountywa.zoom.us/j/92868910096
US: +1 253 215 8782
This video does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information and opinions provided in this video are of the
speaker only and do not constitute endorsement by the Pierce County Law Library or Pierce County.
We recommend using the latest version of Zoom, with all current updates. Check for the latest version by clicking here.
Public Notice & Disclaimer