April 7th and 8th: Peanut Butter Cookies!! Learn to make peanut butter cookies from scratch and then enjoy them.
April 14th and 15th: Parachutes!! Create and test mini parachutes.
April 21st and 22nd: Flower Crafts!! Use real flowers to create beautiful art.
April 28th and 29th: Crystal Science!! Make crystal flowers, eggs or rock candy.
*Wednesday and Thursday programs are the same each week, we recommend choosing one to come to each week.
Note for caregivers - Registering your child for this event gives them permission to participate in the library's virtual event hosted on Zoom, an online platform. The event will be monitored by library staff. We encourage caregivers to join in with your child and ask that an adult stay with children under 5.
How do Zoom programs work?
- Register for the program. Take care entering your email address properly.
- You will immediately receive an email including the Zoom link from email@example.com. If you do not receive this link within an hour, contact us at VirtualPCLS@pcls.us
- When the Zoom program is scheduled to begin, log in and enjoy the program. If you have any problems logging in, contact us at VirtualPCLS@pcls.us
Other Zoom Info
- The Pierce County Library recommends using the latest version of Zoom, with all current updates. Check for the latest version by clicking here.
- The Library System expects that all participants in Library virtual events and classes follow the Library Rules of Conduct. If an individual does not follow the Rules of Conduct, the library has the right to ask that individual to leave the virtual program.
- If you have registered for the event and are having trouble accessing the event, please email VirtualPCLS@pcls.us.
Public Notice & Disclaimer