This program takes place on both Zoom and Facebook Live.
Join in Zoom: If you would like to join us on Zoom, simply register and you will receive Zoom links for all the programs. We will be there are 2:15pm to welcome everyone and we will begin the story time at 2:30pm on both Zoom and Facebook Live. Following the story time on Facebook Live we will continue our discussion in Zoom of the place we are learning about each week.
Join in Facebook Live: Simply go to the Pierce County Library for Kids and Families Facebook Group and enjoy. Note that after each story time we send out resource lists for further learning about the place, if you would like to receive an email with those resources please register for the program. Facebook Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PCLSFamilies
*Note- No child's image or voice will appear on Facebook Live at any time.
Note for caregivers - Registering your child for this event gives them permission to participate in the library's virtual event hosted on Zoom, an online platform. The event will be monitored by library staff. We encourage caregivers to join in with your child and ask that an adult stay with children under 5.
How do Zoom programs work?
- Register for the program. Take care entering your email address properly.
- You will immediately receive an email including the Zoom link from email@example.com. If you do not receive this link within an hour, contact us at VirtualPCLS@pcls.us
- When the Zoom program is scheduled to begin, log in and enjoy the program. If you have any problems logging in, contact us at VirtualPCLS@pcls.us
Other Zoom Info
- The Pierce County Library recommends using the latest version of Zoom, with all current updates. Check for the latest version by clicking here.
- The Library System expects that all participants in Library virtual events and classes follow the Library Rules of Conduct. If an individual does not follow the Rules of Conduct, the library has the right to ask that individual to leave the virtual program.
- If you have registered for the event and are having trouble accessing the event, please email VirtualPCLS@pcls.us.
Public Notice & Disclaimer