Are you looking for a way to share your ideas about how to help the library better serve teens? Make your voice heard! The Teen Council is a way for you to have a voice at the library, participate in programs with other teens, and help others in your community. All youth ages 13 to 19 are welcome to attend the weekly meetings.
Note for caregivers - Registering your child for this event gives them permission to participate in the library's virtual event hosted on Zoom, an online platform. The event will be monitored by library staff. We encourage caregivers to join in with your child and ask that an adult stay with children under 5.
How do Zoom programs work?
- Register for the program. Take care entering your email address properly.
- You will immediately receive an email including the Zoom link from email@example.com. If you do not receive this link within an hour, contact us at VirtualPCLS@pcls.us
- When the Zoom program is scheduled to begin, log in and enjoy the program. If you have any problems logging in, contact us at VirtualPCLS@pcls.us
Other Zoom Info
- The Pierce County Library recommends using the latest version of Zoom, with all current updates. Check for the latest version by clicking here.
- The Library System expects that all participants in Library virtual events and classes follow the Library Rules of Conduct. If an individual does not follow the Rules of Conduct, the library has the right to ask that individual to leave the virtual program.
- If you have registered for the event and are having trouble accessing the event, please email VirtualPCLS@pcls.us.
Public Notice & Disclaimer