Are you between the ages of 16-24*? Not currently enrolled in school? Looking for information and support around navigating career and education challenges? Stop by any of our virtual sessions with Work Source Pierce's CareerTEAM to learn about services available that are designed for young adults.
A CareerTEAM navigator will be there to answer your questions about their Young Adult programming, find services that will fit your needs, and facilitate connections crucial to your success.
Already enrolled in the program? You can join us to check-in with a navigator.
*If you are over the age of 24 but support young adults and want to learn more about the program, feel free to stop by.
How do Zoom programs work?
- Register for the program. Take care entering your email address properly.
- You will immediately receive an email including the Zoom link from email@example.com. If you do not receive this link within an hour, contact us at VirtualPCLS@pcls.us
- When the Zoom program is scheduled to begin, log in and enjoy the program. If you have any problems logging in, contact us at VirtualPCLS@pcls.us
Other Zoom Info
- The Pierce County Library recommends using the latest version of Zoom, with all current updates. Check for the latest version by clicking here.
- The Library System expects that all participants in Library virtual events and classes follow the Library Rules of Conduct. If an individual does not follow the Rules of Conduct, the library has the right to ask that individual to leave the virtual program.
- If you have registered for the event and are having trouble accessing the event, please email VirtualPCLS@pcls.us.
Public Notice & Disclaimer