How do Zoom programs work?
● Register for the program.
● A few hours before the program you will receive an email from the Pierce County Library
System with a Zoom link and phone login information.
● When the Zoom program is scheduled to begin, log in and enjoy the program.
● If you are having trouble logging into the program simply reply to the email you receive
with the Zoom login information and ask for help.
● The Pierce County Library recommends using the latest version of Zoom, with all current
updates. Check for the latest version by clicking here.
● The Library System expects that all participants in Library virtual events and classes
follow the Library Rules of Conduct. If an individual does not follow the Rules of Conduct,
the library has the right to ask that individual to leave the virtual program.
Public Notice & Disclaimer
During this program, you may be using a third-party platform, Zoom, for the purpose of
communication, collaboration, projects, etc. This service may collect some personally identifying
information about you, such as name, username, email address, and password. This service will